Many people enter the business world immediately after graduating from university. After a few years of work, these people may need additional training if they wish to progress professionally. Changing careers generally means earning a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
In the past, obtaining an MBA was a difficult task, which often meant leaving work to return to school full-time. However, today the path to an MBA is much easier thanks to the growing number of accredited online MBA programs. Hundreds of programs offer 100% online courses that allow students to continue their studies comfortably from home and at their own pace, even if they work full time if they wish. The online program gives you the opportunity to earn an MBA from the university with the highest rank during your work.
Benefits of an Online MBA
There are infinite reasons why an online MBA is a preferred option for many professionals:
- Speed up your studies. Traditional programs last two years. With an online option, you can take courses all year round and get your degree in less time. At King University, you can get your MBA in 16 months. This is a crucial advantage for candidates who are on the fast track or who simply want to move to the next phase of their career faster.
- Increase your income and your professional potential. Pursuing your MBA has a serious return on investment. Students from major online programs have reported salary increases, promotions, or new jobs during or after the program.
- Get more in-depth knowledge in your area. Many online MBA programs offer concentrations that you can use to deepen your expertise. For example, King University Online offers 11 MBA concentrations, including human resources, project management, and medical care.
- Diversity Online MBA programs. Especially those that focus on globalization and international business, offer a variety of opportunities to connect with other students from around the world. If you thrive in a diverse environment but live in a place with little diversity, online learning can be a great asset.
- Resources on campus. From professional services to corporate recruitment networks, students have many resources available online as well as for students on campus. Whether you need news center advice, technical support, or a copy of your registrar transcript, you can expect your online program to give you the same access.